Wednesday 1 May 2013

CTS Placement Papers - 9

Hello Friends,
Myself Ankur, I appeared for CTS on campus recruitment on 13th Janunary. Aptitude paper was really really hard.
Specially verbal portion. So be prepare 4 it. Then it was my PI session.
Me: May I come in sir?
Int: Yes please.
Me: Good Evening sir.
Int: Good Evening, take your seat.
Me: Thank you sir.
Int: So, Ankur tell me something about yourself.
Me: Told.
Int: Tell me something about your family.
Me: Told
Int: Do you have any such preference of location?
Me: No sir. I didn't have any such preference of location. I can go anywhere for our company.
Int: Have you done any project?
Me: Yes sir, I have completed a project of loan management system on Oracle PL/SQL. (I wrote DBMS (Oracle PL/SQL) as technical expertise in my CV)
Int: Ok, means you know PL/SQL.
Me: Yes sir.
Int: What is procedure?
Me: Told
Int: Can procedure return the value of any parameter?
Me: Yes sir.
Int: How?
Me: Told
Int: What is RDBMS?
Me: Told
Int: What is trigger?
Me: Told (explained it in the paper)
Int: Write down structure of a PL/SQL program.
Me: Wrote.
Int: How many types of exception are there in DBMS?
Me: Told
Int: Give me an example of pre-defined exception.
Me: Told
Int: Explain 2NF.
Me: Explained with an example.
Int: BCNF.
Me: Told
Int: What is cursor? what is the function of it?
Me: Told and wrote the decalration of cursor.
Int: How many types of cursor are there?
Me: Told
Int: How many types of keys are in DBMS?
Me: Told
Int: Difference between primary key and unique key.
Me: Told
Int: If a cursor opened bt it is not closed. What will happen?
Me: I didn't had proper idea of that question, but I was thinking.
Int: Ok, didn't need to worry, nice to meet you. (formal handshake)
Me: Can I ask you a question sir?
Int: Yes
Me: What is the role of freshers in Cognizant?
Int: Told so many things, one point was. You have to face a lot of challege.
Me: Yes sir, I'm ready to face the challenges.
Int: Ok, then told so many things.
Me: Sir, can I ask you another questions?
Int: Yes.
Me: How'z my interview?
Int: Good, if this is good for you, then also good for me(then laughed)
Me: Also laughed.
Me: Nice to meet you sir, thank you sir (again handshake)

Out of 358. 251 cleared aptitude and out of them 179 was selected. I was really tensed at the time result announcement. Thank god I was selected.

Best of luck!

Hope to see you in Cognizant.


0 comments:

Post a Comment