Wednesday 1 May 2013

CTS Placement Papers - 10

Dear Friends,

Hi I just wrote the CTS test paper at Cochin. This company tests students eqally and doesnot have any technical questions in its priliminary stage, as I felt glad because I am from Instrumentation background.

Here is my experience:

There were 2 papers separately given. The first one was analytical reasoning and the othe paper was English. The test was of 55 minutes total. Before these papers are given we were provided with a form to fill up which included "write your software orientation","your strength and weaknesses" so I urge you all to better be prepared for these things before the exam as they are examined in the end when you qualify the written paper.

Then the first paper of reasoning was given which had questions from syllolisms (easy), find the odd figure out (I found them tough, don't take them lightly), find the next figure, statement and conclusion questions.

There were statement and conclusion questions of two forms.
Type-1 statement 1: All boys are good. 2: Some good are girls. Then we need to find the correct conclusion.

Type-2 statement: When I take the umbrella and go out it rains.
conclusions: a) It rains. b) I do not go out. c) It does not rain. d) I go out.

Answer options: A) ab and cd B) da and bc C) ac and bd D) None follow.
Answer: (b)

Then there was this second section of English. It had 8 questions of sentence correction and two lengthy paragraphs which had 5 questions each. Then there were 4 questions from jumbled sentences. We were asked to form a meaningful paragraph out of it. It was time consuming. Practice reading fast as paragraphs consumed time.

Time is the most important factor in this test. So friends do take note of time. I am waiting for my results as they'll b declared tommorow. Please pray for me.

Wish you all good luck. Belive in God
Any querries do mail me @ piyushsinhaa@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment